Keywords: #AI #DWF Labs #zkSync
1. Amazon joins the generative artificial intelligence competition, targeting cloud customers.
Comment: Amazon has a strong advantage in the cloud computing field, integrating generative AI into cloud services can further expand its influence.
2. EOS Network receives $60 million investment from DWF Labs.
Comment: DWF Labs has been unusually active in recent investments, and there may be some verbal investment situations, so caution and discrimination are needed.
3. Twitter partners with eToro to allow users to trade stocks and cryptocurrencies, as Musk pushes the application towards the financial sector.
Comment: Integrating these features is the established route for Twitter 2.0. The next step will be to open up payment and tipping functions. It is worth paying attention to the Twitter 2.0 roadmap.
4. The SyncDex Finance project in the zkSync ecosystem experienced a rug pull, and all staking contracts were emptied. Social media was also deleted, and users lost over $288,000 .
Comment: Influenced by the hype brought by Arb, a lot of fast money flooded into zkSync for speculation. Be cautious about projects that are easily packaged and launched.
5. Uniswap announces the launch of Uniswap Wallet on the Apple Store, claiming it can be used in most countries and regions.
Comment: The wallet war is an important point in the next few years, with major exchanges and VCs launching their own wallets. This is a major entry point for future traffic.
BitVenus Research Institute
The BitVenus Research Institute is a massive content pool focusing on aggregating blockchain knowledge, industry dynamics, platform information, in-depth industry science popularization insights, and other high-quality content for people to quickly get started with Crypto and learn about the latest industry trends.