Keywords: #ETH #TUSD #APE
1. The upgrade of Ethereum network in Shanghai has been completed.
Comment: The long-awaited Shanghai upgrade has been completed without any major selling pressure. Staking and unlocking are a long-term dynamic game, so there is no need to worry. It's important to pay more attention to the overall environment.
2. TrueUSD now supports minting native TUSD on BNB Chain.
Comment: It was expected that TrueUSD would support BNB Chain minting. However, currently, TUSD may not be able to support the same level of trading as BUSD did before. Binance may choose some other stablecoins to replace BUSD in the future.
3. ZhongAn Bank in Hong Kong will provide token-to-fiat currency exchange services through licensed exchanges, supporting HKD, RMB, and USD.
Comment: This will make deposits and withdrawals more convenient in Hong Kong, which will benefit the development of the Web3.0 ecosystem.
4. APE surged 16 times on the Korean exchange Upbit.
Comment: Korean retail investors like to speculate on coins when the exchange stops deposits and withdrawals. More than 95% of the trading volume in the Korean exchange is for altcoins. This is a unique style of trading coins in Korea.
5. Bankruptcy lawyer for FTX: $7.3 billion in liquid assets have been recovered, and the exchange may reopen.
Comment: Reopening is just a possibility, and currently, the funds raised are still far from enough. There is no need to FOMO on FTT.
BitVenus Research Institute
The BitVenus Research Institute is a massive content pool focusing on aggregating blockchain knowledge, industry dynamics, platform information, in-depth industry science popularization insights, and other high-quality content for people to quickly get started with Crypto and learn about the latest industry trends.