Keywords: #zkSync #Arbitrum #OpenSea
1. VenusProtocol's first-quarter buyback and fund allocation proposal has been approved.
Comment: The buyback amount of 400,000 U is not significant, but the important thing is the concept of the lending protocol converting to RWA. This buyback may just be a speculative trigger.
2. Data: zkSync has added over 100,000 bridging users in the past two weeks.
Comment: The army of speculators is still crazy, and the selection criteria may be strict, so try to create high-quality content.
3. Hong Kong Financial Secretary: The government will adopt a strategy of "appropriate regulation" and "promoting development" for Web3.
Comment: The Hong Kong Web3 Carnival is approaching, and we should be cautious about the implementation of good news.
4. Arbitrum proposes to return the remaining 700 million ARB tokens to the DAO, with support from over 80% of voters.
Comment: Arbitrum still has a long way to go in governance.
5. Blur has banned users from receiving airdrop points for bidding and listing on NFT series Gemesis, released in response to OpenSea Pro, but still allows users to use the feature.
Comment: The NFT market dominance battle continues.
BitVenus Research Institute
The BitVenus Research Institute is a massive content pool focusing on aggregating blockchain knowledge, industry dynamics, platform information, in-depth industry science popularization insights, and other high-quality content for people to quickly get started with Crypto and learn about the latest industry trends.