Keywords: #BTC #Web3 #ETHShanghaiUpgrade
1. Data shows that the number of new Bitcoin addresses has just reached 20,778.482 in the past hour, reaching a 22-month high.
Commentary: Since the end of last year, the price of Bitcoin has been rising. Bitcoin remains the best investment target, which also reflects the gradual recovery of the market. Will the next bull market be far away?
2. Singapore plans to develop new guidelines for banks to review crypto clients.
Commentary: Facing the competition from Web3 in Hong Kong, Singapore has also begun to make efforts. Who will become the center of Web3.0 in Asia?
3. The proportion of ARB airdrop token claims exceeds 90%.
Commentary: It can be said that the ARB airdrop has come to an end, and the price of ARB remains around 1.2U with market selling pressure still existing. Considering the community dissatisfaction caused by "the project team selling tokens privately" last week, the value ecosystem of Arbitrum is worth looking forward to.
4. According to mainnet.beaconcha.in data, the current total amount of ETH staking on Ethereum has exceeded 18 million, with a total of 18,002,920 ETH staked, and the total number of Ethereum beacon chain validators has exceeded 560,000.
Commentary: The current ETH staking APR on the Ethereum beacon chain is 4.65%, and we look forward to the subsequent response after the Shanghai upgrade of Ethereum.
5. Data: The non-liquid supply of Bitcoin has exceeded 15 million, reaching a historical high. Commentary: Most of these Bitcoins are stored in cold storage wallets or non-custodial wallets and have not appeared in circulation. This means that the number of long-term holders is increasing.
BitVenus Research is a massive high-quality content pool created by BitVenus that focuses on aggregating blockchain knowledge, industry trends, platform information, in-depth industry science insights articles, etc., for everyone to quickly get started with Crypto and learn about the latest developments in the industry.
BitVenus official website: https://www.bitvenus.me