Keywords: #Dogecoin #Gucci #NFT
1. Saudi Arabia and several other countries announced voluntary production cuts in oil.
Comment: With oil production gradually decreasing in May, this will lead to an increase in energy costs, raising production costs in other areas and causing inflation in various countries. The United States may accelerate its interest rate hikes in May.
2. Cryptocurrency payment service provider Alchemy Pay receives a $10 million investment from DWF Labs.
Comment: Alchemy Pay is starting to focus on the Korean market, which has been highly competitive lately. We should continue to pay attention to this.
3. Twitter changes its web page logo to the Dogecoin emoji, and Dogecoin rises by over 20% in a day.
Comment: Just a few days ago, there was a court appeal regarding Dogecoin, and now the web page logo has been changed. This may be a deliberate attempt to create hype and attention. We should follow up on this.
4. Gucci and Yuga Labs collaborate to launch the KodaPendant NFT and physical necklace, which will go on sale on April 7th.
Comment: The collaboration between a luxury brand giant and a leading NFT company is worth paying attention to.
5. BitKeep and Bitget jointly launch the 【KEY】NFT airdrop for all users on the internet.
Comment: The deep cooperation between exchange and wallet is beneficial to better enhancing the user experience.
BitVenus Research Institute
The BitVenus Research Institute is a massive content pool focusing on aggregating blockchain knowledge, industry dynamics, platform information, in-depth industry science popularization insights, and other high-quality content for people to quickly get started with Crypto and learn about the latest industry trends.