Keywords: #Arbitrum #zkSync #Elon Musk
1. Arbitrum Official Clarification: No sale of 50 million ARB tokens, used for lending and operational expenses.
Commentary: The current style of ARB's actions is not consistent with its current size, and we should pay attention to the follow-up progress this week.
2. Data: zkSync EraX's total locked value exceeds $100 million.
Commentary: The army of "Lumatouch" is crazy. If you want to receive airdrops, try to surpass most people's interaction amounts (above 0.5e).
3. According to data from the NFT trading market in March, the trading volume of the NFT market in March reached 900K ETH, with most of it happening on the Blur NFT market.
Commentary: The expected second airdrop of Blur is still the main reason why users choose to buy and sell on the Blur platform. This, to some extent, cultivates users' usage habits and helps build a group of loyal users.
4. Elon Musk asks US judges to dismiss a $258 billion lawsuit.
Commentary: It's a bit unreasonable. Dogecoin can't accommodate such a large amount, and it's destined to be dismissed. Instead, it brings attention to Dogecoin.
5. In March, 84 investment projects were publicly announced by crypto VC, a decrease of 31% compared to the previous month, with a total financing amount of $770 million, a decrease of 19% compared to the previous month.
Commentary: The decrease in the number and amount of investments indicates that the economic situation has not completely turned around, and we still need to wait for a big bull market.
BitVenus Research Institute
The BitVenus Research Institute is a massive content pool focusing on aggregating blockchain knowledge, industry dynamics, platform information, in-depth industry science popularization insights, and other high-quality content for people to quickly get started with Crypto and learn about the latest industry trends.