Keywords: #BitKeep #Polygon #Arbitrum
1. After the BitKeep brand upgrade, the focus will be on building an ecosystem and independent Tokenomics, while ensuring the rights and interests of BKB holders.
Comment: Wallets are the entrance to Web3 traffic, and issuing tokens is conducive to further expanding the user base. This is also the reason why Bitget acquired BitKeep at a high price.
2. Polygon: It is expected that in the future, MATIC will be used for staking and governance in PolygonzkEVM.
Comment This will further enhance the value of the MATIC token, which is conducive to more user participation. It can be seen that Polygon has been very active recently!
3. Upbit, the largest exchange in South Korea, announced that ARB will be added to the KRW and BTC markets, and only deposits from the Arbitrum network will be supported. It is expected to start trading on March 30 at 16:00.
Comment: This is also the reason why ARB has been rising recently. In the short term, it may attract FOMO attention to the ARB ecosystem, or projects that may switch to ARB development in the near future may have opportunities.
4. Arun Maharajan, the head of blockchain at UNICEF, said in an interview at the Paris Blockchain Week last week, "We are building a DAO (decentralized organization) prototype to fairly distribute power and communicate global digital public goods distributed."
Comment: This is the most suitable case for DAO applications.
5. CEO of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission: Cryptocurrency platforms are part of the Web3.0 ecosystem.
Comment: Hong Kong's Web3.0 ecology is booming, and the Hong Kong conference will be held in April. The Hong Kong sector has also ushered in an uptrend, but at the same time, we must be cautious about the good news landing and the possibility of chaos.
BitVenus Research Institute
The BitVenus Research Institute is a massive content pool focusing on aggregating blockchain knowledge, industry dynamics, platform information, in-depth industry science popularization insights, and other high-quality content for people to quickly get started with Crypto and learn about the latest industry trends.