Contract Bonus Explanation
1) The Contract Bonus is a coupon-type product provided by BitVenus, widely applicable in contract trading, assisting you in effortlessly gaining more substantial profits.
2) Bonuses are obtained through platform activities and come in two types: automatic and manual retrieval.
How to Claim Bonus?
1. View Bonuses: Users can check all pending and redeemed contract bonuses through [Home - Reward Hub - My Rewards]. Automatically credited bonuses can be viewed in the redeemed rewards.
2. Claim Bonuses: Choose the bonus, click the [Claim] button to claim it.
How to Use Bonus？
After receiving the bonus, the available balance in the contract account will be automatically updated. You can directly use the bonus for contract trading. It can be used to offset transaction fees, funding costs, and position losses. The bonus itself cannot be withdrawn, but profits generated from bonus trading are withdrawable.
How to Unlock Bonus Profits?
1. Depending on the activity, the profits from some of the bonus will be frozen and can be automatically unlocked upon fulfilling specified conditions.
2. Check Profit Unlock Conditions: View the corresponding bonus in [Rewards Hub - My Rewards], click to check details and confirm the profit unlocking conditions, or click on the [Unlock] button next to the frozen bonus profits in the contract account.
Contract Bonus Usage Rules:
1. The contract bonus can be used as an opening margin directly for contract trading, including copy trading.
2. The contract bonus can be used individually for opening positions or mixed with the user's own funds. When opening positions, the bonus will be prioritized.
3. The contract bonus can be used to offset transaction fees, funding costs, and position losses. When offsetting corresponding expenses, the bonus will be prioritized over the user's own funds.
Note: Only the available portion of the margin in the contract account can be used for offsetting; the frozen portion used as margin during positions will not be utilized for offsetting.
Contract Bonus Usage Restrictions:
1. Bonuses must be used within the specified validity period. Any unused portion will be automatically reclaimed by the system upon expiration. If users have bonus positions at the time of expiration, the corresponding positions can still be held, and the bonus will be automatically reclaimed after manual closing.
2. No commission rebates are generated from bonus trading. In cases of mixed opening, only commissions from the user's own funds will be rebated.
3. The bonus itself cannot be withdrawn, but profits generated from trading with the bonus are withdrawable (some require unlocking).
4. Before the complete consumption of the bonus, any asset transfer out of the contract account will result in the expiration and clearance of the unused portion of the bonus.
BitVenus reserves the final rights to amend the Bonus Terms and Conditions and regulations of the campaign without prior notice and traders are advised to always refer to the campaign's Terms and Conditions.