To maintain a fair and transparent trading environment and safeguard user rights, the BitVenus system employs a multi-dimensional feature recognition system to identify and address abnormal trading behaviors. The specific rules are outlined as follows:
Criteria for potential abnormal trading behavior
- Arbitrage with Low Price Spread: Exploiting the advantage of high commission rebates, the majority of trading orders do not yield actual profits; instead, they heavily rely on commission rebates. The number of orders or trading volume, where the opening and closing transaction prices have a relatively small spread, exceeds 50% for each day. Rebate income exceeding 50% of the total net profit.
- Market Manipulation and Spoofing: Engaging in malicious activities such as premeditated registration of multiple new accounts for one-time wash trading arbitrage. Registering multiple new associated accounts simultaneously, depositing funds, and executing abnormal convergent trades with the same variety, direction, similar ratio, opening price, and closing price during the same time period.
- Cross-Trading with Multiple Accounts: Utilizing multiple devices or associated accounts to conduct prohibited profit-making transactions through actions like cross-trading, match trading, dual long-short positions, and hedging.
- Trading at Specific Points after High Funding Rate Settlement: Exploiting trends after settling at a high funding rate to engage in arbitrage trading by stalling at specific points in time.
- Short Holding Duration or Frequent Trading: The number of orders or trading volume with a holding duration of less than 3 minutes exceeds 50% for the day, and the profits from orders within 3 minutes account for 50% of the total profit.
- Using Affiliate Accounts to Rebate to Self or Transferring Funds to Other Accounts for Wash Trading Operations.
- Exploiting System Vulnerabilities or Unreasonable Means to Unfairly Gain, Harming Other Users and Platform Interests.
- Engaging in activities recognized by other platforms as disrupting the fair and reasonable trading environment.
Handling of abnormal trading behavior
The platform will adopt different measures to address abnormal trading accounts based on the severity and impact of the situation. These measures include but are not limited to issuing warnings and ordering the cessation of abnormal trading behavior, prohibiting trading, suspending rebates, confiscating gains from rule violations, freezing funds, and freezing accounts.
The platform will timely adjust the determination and handling methods of abnormal trading based on changes in the market environment and announce them in public notices. The identification and specific judgment criteria for the above abnormal trading behaviors serve as reference bases for judgment only. The platform's contract risk control department will use multi-dimensional features to identify and determine abnormal trading behavior, and the platform reserves the right to determine and interpret abnormal trading behavior.
Risk warning: The cryptocurrency market has high risks, please understand the risks and invest in products you are familiar with. Please carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives, risk tolerance and consult professional independent investment experts to make a decision before investing. The information presented on this page is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as any investment advice. Past earnings performance is not indicative of future earnings. You should be aware that the market value and returns of investment products fluctuate and you may lose the amount you invest. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BitVenus is not responsible for any possible investment losses.